Friday, September 19, 2008

I Will Not Lie Down and Take It Anymore!


For the past five months I have been lying on the floor and watching the world as it goes by. Recently, I have discovered a better life called Sitting Up. Who knew that life could be so much more fascinating when you sit up. Daddy tried to put me in my bouncer seat so Mommy and him could enjoy a nice meal. Well, I had other plans. You can't expect me to lie down when I know that sitting up is so much better. The air even smells better. Think about it, when your lying on floor what is the closest smell to you, your dirty diaper. When I am sitting up my nose is a lot higher from my dirty diaper therefore the air smells better. No more smells of pee or poop just a nice, clean, airy, smell. So, I decided I am sitting up for now on even if I have to work on it everyday. Out with the smell and in with the newness of the world.

1 comment:

RD said...

Such a cutie. She is growing so fast. I wish I could hold her. What a darling! great auntie RD